Position: Assistant To Designer
Position Type: Full - Time
Expected Salary: INR 15,000 - INR 25,000 (based on experience).
Job Profile of day to day running include, but are not restricted to:
- Creating mood boards to specific seasonal briefs, demonstrating strong commercial awareness and an understanding of both the customer and competitor markets.
- Preparing technical packs.
- Fabrics, trims & accessories sourcing.
- Daily liaison with the development team.
- Trend research including comparative shop reports, catwalk trend analysis & monitoring of online market place.
- General Administration Duties which will include updating order sheets, production sheets and delivery sheets.
- General management of daily deliveries and production.
- Interacting with customers.
- Travelling for exhibitions.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Degree (BA/MA) in Fashion Design.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year relevant industry experience.
- A commercial & directional portfolio.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of garment construction to aid the design process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication in English and Hindi (written and spoken).
- Previous customer facing experience (A plus but not essential).
- Based in Mumbai.
- A passion for fashion.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV, Portfolio and Covering Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled 'Since 1988 - Application for Assistant to Designer'. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified.